Agilent - HP - 86120C Error 14, E14 Repair
The 86120C Error 14 is shown on the wavelength meter if it cannot detect the internal HeNe Laser during self-test. It is caused by the aging of the HeNe laser in the 86120C. Despite the fact that you may be able to get the unit back up and running, it is just a matter of time before the laser dies. Send your unit to our Simbol's Lab for an original laser replacement and a full evaluation.
Agilent 86120C Error 14 Data acquisition problem
The 86120C Error 14 (E14) is shown on the wavelength meter if it cannot detect the internal HeNe Laser during self-test. It is caused by the age of the HeNe laser in the 86120C. Despite you may be able to get the unit back up and running, it is just a matter of time before the laser dies.
We have replaced thousand of these HeNe lasers and are so confident that our work is pristine that we offer 3 years warranty on the laser tube itself. If you instead wish to get your unit full refurbished including new electronic chips, alignement... then let us know and we can quote. After repair, your wavelength meter will return back to you fully calibrated with calibration data.
Other Agilent 86120C error messages for whish a repair or a calibration is needed
- 86120 Error 1 Bad checksum from motor
- 86120 Error 2 Motor communication problem
- 86120 Error 3 Motor not moving
- 86120 Error 4 Motor index pulse not found
- 86120 Error 5 Motor chip set init failed
- 86120 Error 6 Motor communication failure
- 86120 Error 7 Motor not settled
- 86120 Error 8 Motor did not stop
- 86120 Error 9 Motor motion error
- 86120 Error 10 Motor position limit failed
- 86120 Error 11 Motor position wrap failed
- 86120 Error 12 Power level too high
- 86120 Error 13 Data download problem