FlexScan FS200-100 1310/1550 Basic OTDR
BASIC Kit: Includes selected FlexScan, wrist strap, soft carry case, Quick Reference Guide plus TRM™ 2.0 Basic Test Results Manager software. Soft case includes room for optional accessories such as connector cleaning supplies, fiber ring (launch cable) or FOCIS Flex connector inspection solution.
• Fast, accurate OTDR network characterization or fault location
• FleXpress mode completes OTDR test in <5 seconds
• Integrated MPO Switch control via USB
• Test up to 1:64 PON with 25 m PON dead zone
• Easy to understand LinkMap results with pass/fail indications
• Single, dual or triple wavelength single-mode
• Integrated Source, Power Meter, VFL (visual fault locator)
• Bluetooth and WiFi communications
• Compatible with FOCIS Flex connector inspection system
• Rugged, lightweight, hand-held for field use
• Large, bright touchscreen display easily viewed indoors and out
• Internal / external data storage
• PON or point-to-point network verification or troubleshooting
• OTDR testing plus Insertion Loss and Power measurements
• Locate faults exceeding industry or user pass/fail thresholds
• Visually pinpoint location of macro-bends or breaks
Performance-packed: With SmartAuto multi-pulse acquisition, up to 37 dB dynamic range and best-in-class 25 m PON dead zone, FlexScan PON OTDRs test FTTH PONs up to 1:64 while still detecting and measuring events only meters apart.
Fast! FleXpress mode completes dual-wavelength tests in <5 seconds – 10 x faster than conventional OTDRs! For multi-fiber testing, FleXpress mode automatically controls 12-fiber MPO Switch to further reduce multi-fiber test time.
User-friendly: FlexScan OTDRs enable both novice and expert technicians to quickly, reliably and accurately detect, locate, identify and measure optical network components and faults. After applying industry-standard or user-set pass/fail criteria, the network is displayed using FlexScan’s intuitive, icon-based LinkMap view. Acquired results may be stored internally or externally. FlexScan automates test setup, shortens test time and simplifies results interpretation, improving efficiency and reducing the cost of test.
Pocket-sized: At 3.5 x 6 x 1.75 in. (86 x 160 x 43 mm) and less than one pound (0.4 kg), FlexScan OTDRs truly fit in your pocket, yet still provide a large, bright indoor/outdoor touchscreen display and all-day operation.
And Affordable: With optional connector inspection, integrated source, power meter and VFL, FlexScan offers an all-in one solution, ensuring technicians have everything they need to locate and resolve optical network issues. Uploaded results may be viewed and reports may be generated using the included Windows-compatible TRM® 2.0 Test Results Manager software.
Available in Convenient, Cost-saving Installation and Troubleshooting Kits - Bundle FlexScan with your choice of launch cable, FOCIS Flex connector inspection probe and tips, and/or AFL’s universal optical fiber identifier (OFI).