VS300 UPC/APC MPO Inspection & Cleaning
VS300 View Safe Video Microscope for Fiber Optic Connectors on Patch Cords
Inspect patch cords with NOYES VS300 from AFL. Designed for field use, the VS300 scope delivers a high quality end-face image at 400x magnification. Quickly identify scratches, dirt or other problems normally associated with poor network performance.
Fact: A large percentage of network failures are caused by dirty or damaged end-faces on fiber optic connectors. Inspecting jumper end-faces prior to connection is critical to network performance. The VS300 scope provides a quality optical inspection tool at an affordable price.
Safety by design: the VS300 Utilizes a camera and micro display to provide an end-face image while eliminating the optical path to the technician’s eye. This ensures no harm in the case of inadvertent viewing of live fibers.
Standard Features Include:
- Universal adapter cap mount that accepts a variety of NOYES thread-on style adapter caps (ordered separately) to ease inspection of many connector style.
- 2.5 mm Universal Adapter Cap included for viewing FC, SC, ST connectors.
- A momentary power switch located on the top panel keeps one hand free for focusing.
- Auto time-out feature provides long battery life from standard 2 x AA Alkalines.
- Tri-Pod mount: For stationary work, the tri-pod mount allows the VS 300 to attach to any standard camera tri-pod.
*Always follow your company’s laser safety procedures and never use an optical microscope to view live fiber optic connectors.
- 400x Nominal Magnification
- View-Safe design
- Universal thread-on adapter mount
- Long battery life with 2xAA alkaline